Albie Tjakamarra Jack is the son of Ikuntji Artists’ founding member Eunice Napanangka Jack and Gideon Tjupurrala Jack.
He grew up surrounded by art as both of his parents and his grandparents (Papunya Tula Artists founding member Tutuma Jack is his grandfather) are acclaimed artists.
Albie has been experimenting with a variety of media while he worked at the art centre in 2015-2016.
- Central Australian Aboriginal Textiles, Alice Springs Ended
- Desert Mob, Alice Springs Ended
- From Country to Couture at DAAF, Darwin NT Ended
- Digital Media Workshop at Ikuntji Artists Ended
- Arts worker photography workshop in collaboration with Desart Ended
- Screen printing workshop at Ikuntji Artists Ended
- 2017 Desart Photography Prize, Alice Springs NT 2017-09-07
- Desart Photography Prize Exhibition, Tangentyere Gallery, Alice Springs NT 2016-09-07
- The 20th Alice Springs Beanie Festival Exhibition, Araluen Arts Centre, Alice Springs NT 2016-06-23