Dolcy was born in Papunya in 1970. Her mother was a Ngaanyatjarra woman from Tjukurla in Western Australia and her father from Haasts Bluff. Dolcy attended school in Haasts Bluff and Yulara College in Alice Springs. She has lived in Haasts Bluff for her whole life where she has raised her three children. Dolcy is now a proud grandmother to four grandchildren. Dolcy’s parents taught her to paint at Ikuntji in the early 90’s when Marina Strocchi was there. Dolcy paints the Wanampi Tjukurrpa (rainbow serpent dreaming) at Lake Mackay, using vibrant colours to depict the snake’s rainbow skin.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair, Darwin Ended
- Beanie Festival, Alice Springs Ended
- Photography workshops with Tobias Titz Ended
- Screen printing workshop at Ikuntji Artists Ended
- Desert Mob exhibition 2016, Alice Springs Ended
- Blak Markets at Barrangaroo, Sydney NSW 2017-07-02