Sorry, no artworks.
Evelyn’s mother is Unkiman Nakamarra and her father is Nebo Jugadai. Her tjukurrpa is tjuupi, the honey ant. Evelyn went to school at Haasts Bluff and started painting in 1992. Evelyn now works as a teacher at the Haasts Bluff School and has three children of her own Katie, Mick & Elijah. Evelyn likes to take her children out into the bush on weekends to gather bush tucker, especially witchety grubs, which they dig from the roots of the witchety tree and cook in a camp fire. Evelyn is one of the exciting young artists that work at the Ikuntji Art Centre in Haasts Bluff.
- Around the Campfire - Fundraiser Concert, Alice Springs 2014-10-17
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair 2014-08-07
- Kate Owen Gallery, Sydney, "IKUNTJI ARTISTS" 2009-01-01
- Beckworth Gallery, Ballarat, VIC, "Ikuntji Artists" 2009-01-01
- QDos Gallery, Lorne (Victoria), "Ikuntji Show" 2008-01-01
- Woolloongabba Art Gallery, Brisbane QLD, "Ikuntji Now" 2008-01-01
- Indigenart, Perth, "Ngankirritja" 2007-01-01
- Woolloongabba Art Gallery, Brisbane, "Where The Wild Flowers Grow" 2007-01-01
- Australia Dreaming Art, Melbourne, "Group Show" 2007-01-01
- Desert Mob, Araluen 2004-01-01
- Gallery Gabrielle Pizzi, Melbourne, "Group Show" 2003-01-01
- Onshore Gallery, Geelong, "Ikuntji Mob" 2003-01-01
- Araluen Gallery, Alice Springs, "Desert Mob" 2003-01-01
- Gallery Gabrielle Pizzi, Melbourne, "Group Show" 1994-01-01