Kathleen Dixon is the daughter of renowned artist Alice Nampitjinpa Dixon and granddaughter of Uta Uta Tjangala.
Lindsay Dixon was her father and his country was west of Nyrripi, Ipa (snake Dreaming). His mother and Kathleen’s grandmother was Tatuli Nangala, she inherited the Tjukurrpa from her. The tjukurrpa (Dreaming) is about women sitting down near Kintore and hunting in that area. Sometimes Kathleen also paints her mother’s country of Talaalpi.
- Photography workshops with Tobias Titz Ended
- Desert Mob exhibition 2016, Alice Springs Ended
- Bush Trip Ended
- National Indigenous Art Fair, Overseas Passenger Terminal, The Rocks, Sydney NSW 2019-06-29
- Chants du Desert - Art aborigene contemporain, La Chapelle du College d'Eu, Ville d'Eu, France 2016-06-10
- Summer Stock, The Port Hedland Courthouse Gallery, Port Hedland WA 2015-10-31