Sorry, no artworks.
Born on 14/01/1959 Kathleen is the daughter of the late Bill Whiskey of Mt Liebig. She is also the mother of emerging young male Ikuntji Artist, Desmond Impu Tjapaltjarri. After a 5 year hiatus, Kathleen resumed painting at Ikuntji in early 2009 following the passing of her father, Bill Whiskey (NATSIAA award winner) and was a prolific artist.
Her works depict the story of the White Cocky (Major Mitchell Cockatoo) between Uluru and Kata Tjuta. She learnt this story and its depiction from her late father, and she handed this knowledge down to her son and her niece, Rostaria Whiskey. Kathleen passed away in 2015.
- 11th Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair, Darwin Convention Centre, Darwin NT 2017-08-11
- Tarnanthi Festival Art Fair, Tandanya Institute. Adelaide 2015-10-09
- Desert Mob, Araluen Cultural Precinct 2015-09-03
- 9th Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair, Darwin, NT 2015-08-07
- Colors of Nature 2015-04-27
- Desert Mob, Araluen Cultural Precinct, Alice Springs NT 2014-09-04
- A Love of Country - the Indigenous Perspective 2013-08-16
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair 2013-08-08
- Euan Hills Art Mob, Tasmania. 2011-01-01
- Korowa College Exhibiion, Melbourne vic 2011-01-01
- Artkelch, Germany. 2010-01-01
- Kate Owen Gallery, Sydney, "IKUNTJI ARTISTS" 2009-01-01
- Red Dot Gallery, Singapore, "Anangu" 2006-01-01