Sorry, no artworks.
Nola is the eldest daughter of Anmanari Napanangka and paints Mulpu Tjukurrpa, or Bush Mushroom Dreaming. She also paints the honey grevillea and the bush onion (yalka).
- City of Darwin Collection
- Weaving Culture – Textiles aborigènes contemporains – Exhibition, France. Ended
- Photography workshops with Tobias Titz Ended
- Screen printing workshop at Ikuntji Artists Ended
- “Weaving Culture - Textiles aborigènes contemporains”, Lyon France 2021-06-03
- Desert Mob Marketplace 2017 2017-12-07
- One Country - Many Stories, Colin Biggers & Paisley Foundation, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane 2017-06-19
- 8th Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair, Darwin Convention Centre, Darwin Nt 2014-08-06
- Ikuntji Artists, Beckworth Gallery, Ballarat, VIC 2008-12-31