Napanangkalu watiya nyanganyi kuntanytjaku / Eunice is looking for wood for cutting
by Christine Multa; $250
Napurrulalu atuni watiya kuturruku / Alison is cutting the tree to make a nulla-nulla
by Christine Multa; $500
Napanangkalu watiya kuntanyi tururruku / Eunice is cutting the wood for clapping sticks
by Christine Multa
Christine Napurrula Multa is the daughter of artist Cynthia Multa and the granddaughter of the late Narputta Nangala Jugadai, founding member of Ikuntji Artists and an internationally renowned artist.
In 2013 Christine won the Desart Artworker Photography Prize and has since participated in the Artist-in-Residency at Cicada Press and the National Institute of Experimental Arts, University of New South Wales in March 2015.
Christine particularly works with photography and new media.
- We are in Wonder LAND, University of New South Wales and National Institute of Experimental Arts, Sydney 2015-05-14
- Wonder LAND Prints, Tangentyere Artists Gallery, Alice Springs 2015-05-09
- True Outback, Gallery NOW, Seoul, South Korea 2014-08-27
- Desart Mob, Incheon Arts Platform, Incheon, South Korea 2014-06-16
- Desart Artsworker Photography Prize 2013, Alcaston Gallery, Melbourne 2014-05-03
- Desart Artsworker Photography Prize 2013, Tangentyerre Artists, Alice Springs 2013-11-27