Sorry, no artworks.
Justin was born and spent his childhood at Kintore near the Northern Territory/Western Australia border. His father is Linsday Corby, who still lives at Kintore and paints with Papunya Tula Artists. Justin is mainly painting his father’s story – Kanpi (Emu) dreaming from ’20 Mile’ near Napperby. The emus are going back to their country, west of Nyirrpi. Justin works at Haasts Bluff school.
- AIATSIS Aboriginal Art Fair 2018, Canberra 2018-12-07
- Desert Mob, Alice Springs NT 2011-01-01
- Korowa College exhibition, Melbourne vic 2011-01-01
- QDos Arts, Lorne (Victoria), "Ikuntji Artists" 2009-01-01
- Metro Gallery, Melbourne, "Tjukurrpa" 2009-01-01
- Metro Gallery, Melbourne, "Justin Tjungurrayi Corby: New paintings from Ikuntji" 2008-01-01
- Stephan Weiss Studio, New York, USA, "David Larwill and the Western Desert Artists" 2008-01-01
- ARTKELCH, Freiburg i.Br., Germany, "Tiwi Ngurrara" 2007-01-01