Sorry, no artworks.
Ann has been painting for Ikuntji Artists intermittently since 2001. She used to predominantly paint for Papunya Tula Artists. However, through moving closely to Papunya, Ann has now made Ikuntji Artists her main painting studio.
She depicts her father’s country of Pirrnpirrnga – Desert Bore.
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair, Darwin Ended
- Photography workshops with Tobias Titz Ended
- entre terre et ciel, at La Grande Galerie, Savasse (France) Ended
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair 2016 Ended
- Chants du Desert – Art aborigine contemporain, Ville d’Eu, France Ended
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair 2015 Ended
- Ikuntji Artists - Irrimatitja, Japingka Gallery, Fremantle WA 2018-09-21
- 12th Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair 2018-08-10
- Power and Colour, 34th annual San Francisco Tribal & Textile Art Show at Fort Mason, San Francisco USA 2018-02-08
- Desert Mob, Araluen, Alice Springs NT 2017-09-08
- 11th Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair, Darwin Convention Centre, Darwin NT 2017-08-11
- Blak Markets at Barrangaroo, Sydney NSW 2017-07-02
- One Country - Many Stories, Colin Biggers & Paisley Foundation, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane 2017-06-20
- Chants du Desert - Art aborigene contemporain, La Chapelle du College d'Eu, Ville d'Eu, France 2016-06-10
- Ikuntji Artists – Paintings from Haasts Bluff, Northern Territory, Jaktman Australian Contemporary Art Gallery 2016-02-25
- Summer Stock, The Port Hedland Courthouse Gallery, Port Hedland WA 2015-10-31
- Tarnanthi Festival Art Fair, Tandanya Institute. Adelaide 2015-10-09
- 9th Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair, Darwin, NT 2015-08-07
- Power of Place, FORM 2015-04-10
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair 2014-08-07